Welcome! This page contains information on our vision & mission, board member biographies, PTSA meeting dates and information/handouts, Budgets/Financials and archived information. If you have any questions, or would like to request minutes/budgets, please contact the PTSA Secretary, Camille Heinen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vision: Every child connected with Robert Eagle Staff Middle School has a rich and rewarding middle school experience that helps them to reach their full potential and realize their academic and personal goals and ambitions.
- Student support: Promote the health and well-being of our children and youth
- Safety: Work to ensure that our school campus is a safe environment
- Advocacy: Advocate for students and public education
- Community Outreach: Build a strong community
- Academic support: Provide academic support through collaboration between families and educators
- Enrichment: Offer and support enrichment programs, events, and activities
PTSA Board Member Officers 2019-2020
- Co-Presidents: Jana Gezon & Ruchita Tulsyan
- Vice President/Fundraising: Jessica Fuller
- Vice President/Events: Amy Gallagher
- Treasurer: Valeri Shah
- Secretary: Kelly Mazzola
Finances/Budget for 2018-2019 Fiscal Year
Questions or comments, or interest in volunteering on the finance committee? Let us know: email@example.com.
PTSA Meetings 2018-2019
Here is a list of the current planned PTSA Meeting dates for the school year. Click here for more details about each meeting and any relevant information/resources provided.
- Thu, Sept. 20, 2018, 6:30-8:00. PTSA Meeting & Parent Education Session with MS Counselors.
- Wed, Nov 14, 2018: PTSA meeting (6:30 pm in the library)
- Thu, May 30, 2019, 7:00pm. Volunteer appreciation party and PTSA meeting (7 pm in the Commons)
- Thu, Oct 11, 2018: PTSA board meeting (6:30–8 pm in the commons)
- Thu, Nov 15, 2018: PTSA board meeting (6:30–8:30 pm in the library)
- Mon, Dec 17, 2018: PTSA board meeting & holiday social (6:30–8:30 pm)
- Tue, Jan 15, 2019: PTSA board meeting (6:30–7 pm in the library); SPS levy info session (7 pm in the library)
- Thu, Apr. 25, 2019: PTSA board meeting
Past Year Information
2017-2018 Fiscal Year
We worked on developing the first Eagle Staff PTSA budget to align with budgets of other local middle schools, as well as known and anticipated potential expenses. Note that detailed estimates for specific line items were not included since we did not know exactly what was needed in our first year; however, estimates for these potential expenses were used to develop the high-level category budget line items. Budget allocations were approved by the finance committee in alignment with our mission and priorities, based on amount of funds available.