Welcome! This page contains information on our vision & mission, board member biographies, PTSA meeting dates and information/handouts, Budgets/Financials and archived information. If you have any questions, or would like to request minutes/budgets, please contact the PTSA Secretary, Camille Heinen at email@example.com.
Vision: Every child connected with Robert Eagle Staff Middle School has a rich and rewarding middle school experience that helps them to reach their full potential and realize their academic and personal goals and ambitions.
- Student support: Promote the health and well-being of our children and youth
- Safety: Work to ensure that our school campus is a safe environment
- Advocacy: Advocate for students and public education
- Community Outreach: Build a strong community
- Academic support: Provide academic support through collaboration between families and educators
- Enrichment: Offer and support enrichment programs, events, and activities
PTSA Board Member Officers 2018-2019
- Co-Presidents: Lexy Relph & Emily Wong
- Co-Vice President/Fundraising: Lisa Garms
- Co-Vice President/Events: Francis Janes
- Co-Treasurers: Hilary Patrick & Marisa Taylor
- Secretary: Camille Heinen
PTSA Meetings 2018-2019
Here is a list of the current planned PTSA Meeting dates for the school year. Click here for more details about each meeting and any relevant information/resources provided.
- September 20, 2018, 6:30-8:00. PTSA Meeting & Parent Education Session with MS Counselors.
Finances/Budget for 2018-2019 Fiscal Year
- 2018-2019 Approved Budget
Questions or comments, or interest in volunteering on the finance committee? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Year Information
2017-2018 Fiscal Year
We worked on developing the first Eagle Staff PTSA budget to align with budgets of other local middle schools, as well as known and anticipated potential expenses. Note that detailed estimates for specific line items were not included since we did not know exactly what was needed in our first year; however, estimates for these potential expenses were used to develop the high-level category budget line items. Budget allocations were approved by the finance committee in alignment with our mission and priorities, based on amount of funds available.