- Student support: Promote the health and well-being of our children and youth
- Safety: Work to ensure that our school campus is a safe environment
- Advocacy: Advocate for students and public education
- Community Outreach: Build a strong community
- Academic support: Provide academic support through collaboration between families and educators
- Enrichment: Offer and support enrichment programs, events, and activities
As part of the curriculum night activities on Tuesday, October 10, Eagle Staff PTSA members voted to (i) appoint our PTSA board members to official, rather than ‘interim’, positions; and (ii) adopt a revised budget for the 2017/2018 school year, now that there is more information about how the PTSA can best support our school community.
Official officers (previously ‘interim’):
Co-Presidents: George Durham & Lexy Relph
Vice-President (Membership and Fundraising): Lisa Garms
Vice-President (Volunteers and Events): Jelena Vandenhaak
Co-Treasurers: James Dailey & Marisa Taylor
Secretary: Camille Heinen
2017-2018 RESMS PTSA Budget
Link to PTSA Annual Report 2017-2018
We have worked on developing the Eagle Staff PTSA budget over the seven months, to align with budgets of other local middle schools, as well as known and anticipated potential expenses.
Note that detailed estimates for specific line items have not been included since we do not know exactly what will be needed in our first year; however, estimates for these potential expenses have been used to develop the high-level category budget line items.
Budget allocations will be approved by the finance committee in alignment with our mission and priorities, based on amount of funds available.
Questions or comments, or interest in volunteering on the finance committee? Let us know: email@example.com.