Annual Report 2018-2019
Dear Ravens Friends and Families,
Our PTSA has spent the past two years working to build our organization, develop community, advocate for students, and provide for unmet needs at our school. Our accomplishments this year included:
- Sponsored intro to school events in September
- Held parent education events including Parenting with Positive Discipline, safety discussion with SPD, and LIKE screening
- Offered self-defense classes after school
- Brought spirit wear to the school and funded efforts to be inclusive
- Engaged more than 75 volunteers for activities and events
- Advocated for public education funding
- Supported and engaged with the school administration to address gaps
- Funded field trips for all students
- Funded library, makerspace, and classroom needs
- Supported all-school events
- Plan to support additional activities this year, including new student outreach, 8th grade promotion, and more!
Thanks to our generous community, we raised over $80,000 this year, with 38% participation.
Please help us plan for next year, by answering this short survey before May 3 about our spending and activity priorities, as well as to provide your ideas and feedback. Take Survey Now!
If you would like to volunteer for a board position or a committee role, please let us know. Our community’s commitment makes our school a great place for our students to learn, thrive, and succeed.
Your 2018-2019 Eagle Staff MS PTSA Board
Camille, Emily, Francis, Jessica, Lexy, Lisa, Marisa, Hilary
Friends of Robert Eagle Staff MS PTSA (eaglestaffptsa.org) is a team of our school’s parents, teachers, students, and community members who work together to create an environment where every child connected to Robert Eagle Staff Middle School has a rich and rewarding middle school experience, allowing them to reach their full potential.
Eagle Staff MS PTSA is a member of the Washington State and National PTA organizations and is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit.