2018-2019 PTSA Meetings & Parent Education
September 20, 2018
- Meeting Description: Hear from Principal Campbell, meet your PTSA board, order spirit wear, enjoy some light snacks, learn about plans for the upcoming year, and ask questions. We’d love to meet our new 6th grade parents!
- Parent Education Session: Middle School can be an exciting and overwhelming transition for students and families alike. RESMS counselors Ms. Spitzer, Ms. Syvertsen, and Ms. Song will share tips on how best to support your child’s school experience. They want to partner with you to provide the best support and guidance to our youth as we navigate these middle school years together.
Protecting Your Kids Online
Here is a list of materials and resources from our PTSA Presentation with Kelly Crouch: Protecting Your Kids Online:
- Parent Tip Sheet (English) (Spanish)
- Social Media Safety (English) (Spanish)
- Talking to teens about sexting (English) (Spanish)
- Tech + Tools + Apps (English)
- Net Smatrtz Resources [link: https://www.netsmartz.org/TipSheets]
- The ultimate parent guide to protecting your kid on the internet: [link: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/the-ultimate-parent-guide-for-child-internet/]