Protecting Your Kids Online
- Parent Tip Sheet (English) (Spanish)
- Social Media Safety (English) (Spanish)
- Talking to teens about sexting (English) (Spanish)
- Tech + Tools + Apps (English)
- Net Smatrtz Resources [link: https://www.netsmartz.org/TipS
- The ultimate parent guide to protecting your kid on the internet: [link: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog
Mohan Skiing & Boarding offers bus transportation and optional lessons to Snoqualmie Summit for six weeks on Friday nights beginning in January. All grades and abilities are welcome! Look for more information from the RESMS Ski Bus coordinators toward the end of November.
*The Ski Bus is privately organized and run by Mohan Ski & Boarding, and is not in any way associated with the PTSA or the Seattle School District.
After School Registration Open
Enrichment classes are available. Classes will be offered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Classes include Python Coding, Math Club, Seattle Re-creatives Makers Mania & Art Club, Multi-Sports, Bridge, and more. Classes will run 4:15–5:15 *. Students who register are also eligible for homework time between 5:15–6 in the school library after their class is finished.
To register for classes:
- Go to North Seattle Boys & Girls Club page
- From the “Programs” link, select “Become a Member”
- Select Eagle Staff Teen membership, which is $50 and lasts the whole year
You can sign up for individual classes through the website or by emailing the Teen Director Tim King at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper copies of this information are also available in the main office.
* Students will need to to be picked up after these classes. No transportation is being provided at this time.
Ravens Ultimate Frisbee
Eagle Staff MS has multiple ultimate frisbee teams that play in both the fall and spring middle school leagues.
FORESMA (Friends of Robert Eagle Staff Musical Arts)
FORESMA is a group of volunteers working to build a music booster club dedicated to music education for all Robert Eagle Staff Middle School students. For more info, visit their website at foresma.org, or send email to email@example.com.