Vision: Every child connected with Robert Eagle Staff Middle School has a rich and rewarding middle school experience that helps them to reach their full potential and realize their academic and personal goals and ambitions.
Mission: (1) Act as a powerful voice for the children in our community; (2) serve as a relevant and helpful resource for families, the school, and our community; and (3) be a strong advocate for the well-being and education of all children. We strive to support our school in six primary categories:
- Student support: Promote the health and well-being of our youth
- Safety: Work to ensure that our school campus is a safe environment
- Advocacy: Advocate for students and public education
- Community Outreach: Build a strong community
- Academic support: Provide academic support through collaboration between families and educators
- Enrichment: Offer and support enrichment programs, events, and activities
We achieve our goals through PTSA membership, fundraising, advocacy, outreach and communications, and a strong culture of volunteerism. Our hope is that all our families and teachers will help to support the Friends of Robert Eagle Staff Middle School PTSA mission.
FORESMS PTSA is a member of the Washington State and National PTA organizations, and Seattle Council #6.15.13. We are a registered 501(c)3 non-profit.