Eagle Staff Middle School needs you!
Volunteers are very welcome at Eagle Staff. There are many opportunities to use your time and talents to help our middle school students have a successful year! Help is greatly appreciated in a variety of ways from helping at school events, field trips, or sports, to engaging in advocacy, serving on the PTSA board and much more. For a full list of the wide array of opportunities to participate at Eagle Staff, click here. For some immediate needs, please see “Open Positions” below.
To learn more or volunteer, please:
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Peggy Padua, at email@example.com, or
- Fill out the Eagle Staff volunteer form
If you will be volunteering at school, please remember to fill out the required SPS paperwork. Click here to download volunteer paperwork.
Thank you for your help making RESMS the best it can be!
We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following positions. If you have questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunchtime Game Table Volunteers Needed
Our Ravens are really enjoying the lunchtime game table, and we would love to have some more volunteers so we can expand the number of days it’s available. Game table supervision is an easy job and a great way to help out in the school and get a glimpse into our students’ daily lives. Click here to sign up if you can help any day between 11:45 am and 1:45 pm. You can decide on a regular weekly or monthly schedule, or just come one time. For more info, please email Jana and make sure you have completed the volunteer application.
- Events Committee Help: The events committee will help the VP of Event plan events for families and students such as Multicultural/Art Night Potluck and Parent Education/PTSA meetings.
- Accountant to review documents: The PTSA has an upcoming deadline to submit
some IRS paperwork (990EZ) and requests a review of same to facilitate compliance.
Are you an accountant with some time to help?