Eagle Staff Middle School needs you!
Volunteers are very welcome at Eagle Staff. There are many opportunities to use your time and talents to help our middle school students have a successful year! Help is greatly appreciated in a variety of ways from helping at school events, field trips, or sports, to engaging in advocacy, serving on the PTSA board and much more. Get involved with one of the following options:
- Sign up for a current need at our Sign Up Genius.
- Fill out the online Eagle Staff volunteer form
- Find out more about on-going volunteer needs.
To learn more please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following positions. If you have questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Cynthia Kemp, at email@example.com.
- Staff Appreciation: Help thank our teachers and staff by organizing staff appreciation lunches and events!
- SpiritWear Coordinator: Help organize the ordering and distribution of Eagle Staff spiritwear! This position entails managing fall and spring orders.
FORESMA (Friends of Robert Eagle Staff Musical Arts)
FORESMA is a group of volunteers working to build a music booster club dedicated to music education for all Robert Eagle Staff Middle School students. For more info, visit their website at foresma.org, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.