Eagle Staff offers several sports options for students throughout the year. Before students are allowed to try out and participate in school athletics, parents and students must fill out and virtually sign their online FinalForms. Students must also submit a current pre-participation physical form (good for two years). Physicals can be scheduled before, during or after school at the health clinic at Eagle Staff. Students can also get sports physicals at their primary care physician or even at places like Zoom Care. Just make sure to bring the pre-participation physical form with you! Once the physical form is filled out, you will need to attach it to your student’s FinalForms account.
Tryouts will be announced at school and in the weekly newsletter, The Raven’s Call, as well.
- Soccer (Girls)–Tryouts are Monday, Sept. 18, 2023 from 4–6 PM and Thursday, Sept. 21, 2023 from 4–5:30 PM. Practices are Mondays and Thursdays. Games are on Saturdays.
- Ultimate Frisbee (Co-ed)–Tryouts are Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2023 and Friday, Sept. 22, 2023. Practices are Tuesdays and Fridays from 4–5:30 PM. Games are on Saturdays. If anyone is interested in participating in ultimate frisbee this school year, please complete this survey. For more information about ultimate frisbee, visit www.ravensultimate.com or contact [email protected].
- Basketball (Girls)–The season runs January though March. Games are on Saturdays.
- Basketball (Boys)–The season runs January though March. Games are on Saturdays.
- Track (Co-ed)–Everyone who wants to join the team is welcome! Twice-weekly practices start in March with 4–5 meets on Saturdays.
- Soccer (Boys)–Tryouts and practices begin in March. Games are on Saturdays.
- Volleyball (Girls)–Tryouts and practices begin in March. Games are on Saturdays.
- Ultimate Frisbee (Co-ed)–Tryouts are in February; twice-weekly practices generally begin after mid-winter break. There is a 6th-grade team and a 7th/8th-grade team. The season runs through mid-May with games played on Saturdays.